Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Deck 9, room 0910 ( I looked it up.)

One more for you. Before our big Saturday show at the Fantagraphics store, we have our annual Valentine's Day show at our regular haunt, Cafe Racer. This one opens Thursday, Feb 10th.

"Like-Like," it's called, and the event page is here!

For this one, I felt like doing something a little more nerdy, and just finished this piece tonight. It's also not the first Star Trek thing I've done for a show at the Racer. If you like nerdiness, and I hope you do, I'll scan those for you and post them after the weekend blows over.

For now, enjoy! And if you're in Seattle, stop by!

1 comment:

Dennis Holway Driscoll said...

There is a lot of beautiful depth to this. I really like the people in the background for example. Also, what is on the piece of paper that she seems to be handing us? Good work Adam! :)