Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Emerald City 2012!

Surprising absolutely nobody, I have not posted anything since October. I am happy to say, though, that it's because I've been busy, not lazy. (Maybe a little lazy.)

I'm excited to announce that, at the end of this month, I'll be at Emerald City Comicon sharing a table with my good pal Calamity Jon Morris! We'll be at table F-13 in Artist's Alley. If you're at the show, come say hello!

I'm going to spend the next few posts showing off some of the stuff that I'll be selling. I'm very excited, and the months leading up to it have made me more productive than I've been in a long time. 



Here's a picture that I'm darn proud of. I wrestled with it for a while and nearly lost the whole file at one point when PS crashed. (ALWAYS SAVE!) I figure this is some amnesiac frost giant who fell in with some fishermen. I already have prints of this which will be available at the table. They came out brilliantly! I'll have photos in an upcoming post.

Stay tuned all month!

No comments: